Legal Question in Traffic Law in South Carolina

My name is michael first offense on simple possession. Me and my cousin was park. Police came to see was we litterin cause where we was at people litter there. After that he ask was we smoking marijuana cause he smell it, and ask use to give it to him. So we did they seach Use the got about 20gram a grinder and the blut. What can we do?

Asked on 3/02/12, 9:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston

Go see a lawyer. A lawyer can help you better than you can help yourself. Ask if you qualify for a program that will allow you to get this off your record. SC has such programs for first time offenders.

I'm a criminal defense attorney and practice in Horry and Georgetown Counties. your welcome to call or email if your case is in my area.

Robert J. Johnston

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 843-946-0099

Read more
Answered on 3/03/12, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in South Carolina