Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

I was granted custody of my grandson. i was allowed to take him to fl. i lived in tennesse washington county. i was living with my son whom wanted me to sign over custody to him felt that i needed to just be a nana and not a parent. we disagreed and i took caleb back to tenn. he has now file for custody here in tenn which he was only granted visitation rights. my question to u see he has gone to the school and state he had guardanship of caleb and requested his iep finding that i had ask for before i left. which they gave to him which one broke the law .

Asked on 3/09/16, 2:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eugene Belenitsky Eugene L. Belenitsky, Attorney At Law

Your question is missing a lot of detail and cannot be answered accurately. It sounds like there was a significant change in circumstances - you moved back to Tennessee. Get an attorney to help you keep custody.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/16, 3:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee