Legal Question in Family Law in Tennessee

I am on parole and wish to marry a woman who is a illegal immigrant, she has a child who is a us citizen. Is this possible? Can she then become a citizen?


Asked on 1/08/18, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Steven Anderson J. Steven Anderson Law Firm, PLLC

This is an immigration law question, not a family law question.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/18, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Tennessee