Legal Question in Employment Law in Tennessee

I work at a restaurant. The manager said my drawer was short $33.00. She has not called me back to work. When I called to ask for my check, she said I owe her $200.00. What can I do?

Asked on 11/14/10, 6:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James R. Becker, Jr. Becker Law Firm

You can file a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Labor for unpaid wages or for an improper deduction. This is probably the most cost-effective action you can take.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/10, 7:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Tennessee