Legal Question in Workers Comp in Tennessee

I'll try to be short.. was injured a year ago.. 2 back surgeries later i end up with a 12% full body rating.. which i think is rather low.. read about the free mediator if i have a 2nd conflicting MMI % from another dr and insurance doesn't recognize it.. was given a 4x multiplier (perm restictions/loss of job) with a weekly rating of roughly $356.. offered 70k+ and open medical with no pressure by the insurance company timewise.. having that offer it's hard to hire a lawyer at this point and just fork over 14k+ with no guarantee in an improved MMI rating.. is there any good place to find a Legit Dr. for a 2nd MMI and see what they rate me before seeking counsel if i can't get the insurance to pay more? had Tn WC send me a list of dr's they use for ratings but the surgeon and pain spec. the insurance sent me to are listed so im cautious with that list..

Asked on 11/14/11, 1:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Poland Law Offices of William H. Poland

I see you are in the Clarksville area as I am. You have a serious claim. Give me a call or e-mail and I will be happy to discuss with you. No charge for consultation.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/11, 9:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Tennessee