Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

Car reck

I was in a car reck and i hurt my neck and my back how much money do you think i will get back for pain and suffering and i had full coverage on the car

Asked on 12/16/07, 10:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roger Merrill Merrill & Associates

Re: Car reck

There are a number of variables that determine what sort of money you can recover. You should hire a board certified personal injury lawyer to assist you. Please let me know if I can help.

Read more
Answered on 12/17/07, 10:10 am

Gerald R. Yoakum The Practice of Gerald R. Yoakum, P.C. A Full Service Law Firm

Re: Car reck

The date of the accident, and your treatment for you hurt back and neck are very important issues. Contact us, free of charge, for quick answers. You may or may not need an attorney. 281.485.0990

Read more
Answered on 12/17/07, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas