Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

Besides a "Power of Attorney" and driver's license, what other documents are required for the release of a fund for an American in a bank overseas (London)?

Asked on 10/03/10, 7:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Ryals Damon R Ryals

No other documents should be required, if so it will depend on the individual bank's identification policies. Please make sure, if you have received an unsolicited email regarding funds abroad, that you are communicating with a reliable source.

Read more
Answered on 10/08/10, 8:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas