Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Texas

My husband and I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and are representing our self. Do we need a lawyer for BLR 9013-2? Can we do it ourselves?

Asked on 4/08/15, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William D. Weber Weber Law Firm, P.C.

You are legally permitted to represent yourself, but it is not advisable.

William D. Weber

Weber Law Firm, P.C.

6666 Harwin Drive, Suite 220

Houston, TX 77036-2251


(713) 789-3300 Telephone

(713) 893-6004 Fax

(281) 865-2500 Mobile

[email protected] E-Mail Internet

Read more
Answered on 4/09/15, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Texas