Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I am wishing to purchase a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization in the State of Texas. They are classified as "Public Charity". Is this possible?

Asked on 10/18/10, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

I do not believe there are restrictions on the transfer of stock in 501 (C)(#) Corps. Just make sure you know what the liabilities are and that there are representations they are all fully disclosed.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/10, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas