Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

I worked with a group who provide product information which I was looking for and eventually bought. This group was not the owner of the supplies but represented the owner and as such I bought based on the information they were providing me. I followed through with the purchase but was not given the correct product. I was then told all sales were final and there would be no returns. They then proceeded to tell me they would sell the product so I could get my money back. I have had several clients who I tried to move the product through tell me the group which was acting as the seller had told them upon inspection they would not be selling the product that I had purchased at the price I had already set. On top of that they were also representing the product to other potential clients as their own. What are my options legally moving forward?

Asked on 8/09/21, 8:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

It sounds like a case of non-comforming goods. A lot depends on the specific facts and any terms you have regards to the transaction, but in short if you pay for something and receive something that does not conform to what you expected they cannot keep your money unless of course they can show that there was some meeting of the minds.

You may want to consider a claim in the small claims court.

If you need clarification, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your situation in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/21, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas