Legal Question in Consumer Law in Texas

I took my 2 motorcycles to a business to sell for me. The business sold them but won't give me my money. It's only 600 dollars so it's not enough to spend money on a lawyer but I don't want them to get away with stealing my money. What can I do?

Asked on 8/23/18, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Anderson Mark Anderson, Attorney at Law, PLLC

You could take them to small claims court:

Read more
Answered on 8/23/18, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Texas