Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

My 26 yr old daughter works for an eye dr...iI have an outstanding balance...they gave my daughter my bill with my info on it and wrote on her time card this was going to be taken out of her paycheck...They did not get an ok from me or my daughter...they just held money from her daughter needs this job but what do I need to do..

Asked on 3/14/14, 3:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

What this doctor did is ILLEGAL. He is a thief and a scumbag.

Your daughter needs to file a complaint with these folks:

Read more
Answered on 3/22/14, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas