Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Texas

In the state of Texas, if a credit card company gets a judgement against you, what can they do to collect?

Asked on 9/29/10, 7:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R Gary Stephens Stephens & Stephens

Get a turnover order ordering you to turn over certain assets to them.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Texas