Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

didn't have correct licence a year ago

I was in a fender bender with an FBI agent a year ago. I gave the cops my drivers licence. My mother had just moved addresses and I hadn't fixed it yet so they called it invalid. I did have two licences I think I gave them the correct licence though. Anyways I lost the old one, but it had all the same info. I was playing bassketball after hours I wasn't driving, but I volunteered my licence. Anyways they took me in for that. Can I get probation for that?

Asked on 5/11/09, 5:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

Re: didn't have correct licence a year ago

This is very confusing, and I have no idea what the basketball reference is. It is also unclear why you were taken into custody over a car accident which occurred last year.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/09, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas