Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Texas

I filed a wrongful termination against my former employer and we have a date for mediations. Can I claim lost wages

Asked on 12/22/15, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Depending upon the type of claim you have filed you may be able to recover past and future lost wages along with other amounts of money. It sounds like you are not working with an attorney although you would likely benefit greatly from talking to an employment attorney about your claims.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/15, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Texas