Legal Question in Family Law in Texas


My 3rd couisn has 2 little boys that she no longer wish to care for them. The boys have two diffirent fathers who have no contact with them. The fathers do not pay childsupport. She ask if i would take the boys. Snice the father are no where to be found can i legal adoption the boys without the fathers?

Asked on 8/06/08, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Melissa Palmer The Law Offices of Melissa E Palmer, PC

Re: adoption

The fathers' rights will have to be terminated before an adoption. You should have an attorney handle it for you.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/08, 8:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas