Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Hi I want to file for the divorce I have two kids. i want to ask if I don't want to file for child support, I just want to have full custody of my kids, meaning I get all the rights over them. Is that something I can do?????? What's the process for that???

Asked on 12/04/15, 8:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

You need to hire a lawyer. You are seeking sole managing conservatorship, which is highly unusual, and occurs in only a few situations, which require specific events to trigger it. You are not familiar with the legal process, and it is complicated and complex. If you wish to go forward on your own, you can contact the County Courthouse or local law school library.

Read more
Answered on 12/05/15, 4:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas