Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My problem: I got divorced about 12yrs ago I was awarded half of my ex-husbands 401k at the time. He, about 2yrs ago left that job and never gave me the money that is owed to me.

Asked on 2/08/10, 8:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Keith Engelke Law Office of S. Keith Engelke

Contact your divorce attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/10, 7:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas