Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

can a relative that has child ask court to terminate both parents right?

Asked on 3/28/17, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

We need more information. "Has" the child? What does that mean?

Read more
Answered on 3/29/17, 10:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas