Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Texas

defamation of character

i am employed by a doctor and i take care of our server, network and billing for the past 11 years. we chose to upgrade our server during december of 2007. i recommended a company because Dell computers gave me the referral. the boss hired them and their employee make a mistake and erased our c drive. after that, this company has been emailing and telling my employer that i don't know anything about computers and shouldn't be working for the company, however, they knew, that i knew, they messed up so this was their way of getting me out of the picture. they continue to accuse me of their mistakes and i have a copy of emails they have sent to my employer witht he accusations of non-truth. what should i do? should i sue? if so, how? so far, i have left it alone but they are trying to charge for work they didn't do so i've been assisting with the dispute letters but my boss signs them.

Asked on 2/18/08, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: defamation of character

It seems you should talk to your employer damage done to you yet...and if fired, or need to prove it is because of the have one year to sue for slander/defamation

Read more
Answered on 2/18/08, 2:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Texas