Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in Texas

My FEMA caseworker and supervisor admitted to making an "Administrative Error" that resulted in OPM denying me to transfer or combine my Military Time in service with the time I was employed with FEMA. This allows me only retirement funds earned from working for FEMA. FEMA caseworker & supervisor approached OPM (admitting to their Administrative error) asking to allow me to combine/transfer my US Air Force time in service with my FEMA employment time. OPM denied this action stating that I failed to apply before my adjudication date(time after my retirement from FEMA)and now I only receive less than half of what I should be receiving in retirement funds. Can I sue FEMA for their Administrative Error, how do I locate a qualified experience attorney. I live in Magnolia Texas

Asked on 5/19/18, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Stephens Stephens & Stephens

Look for someone who handles vet claims for retirement, Mark Whitehead does and and maybe could.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/18, 4:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in Texas