Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I am getting sued by a former roommate who claims I owe her over $500 for living expenses. There are no written contracts between us. The agreement between us by mouth was that she would provide a place for a place for me and my family until I got a job and that I could help with groceries till then. Me and my family felt it was nessicary to move out Cruz she had drinking/drugs around us which she claimed before she didn't do. I don't know what to do.

Asked on 1/20/14, 11:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Defend yourself against the lawsuit. Go to court and testify. Bring your own witnesses if you have any.

Read more
Answered on 1/21/14, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas