Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

Can a 17 year old who has graduated high school and in college legally move out of thier parents hom without permission?

Asked on 5/13/11, 7:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Go ahead and move out.

The parents' remedy would be to report you as a "runaway," and my guess is that the police wouldn't give them the time of day.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/11, 5:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas