Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

i am legaly dissabled,a woman i do not know is suing me for childe only incom is ssi.what can i do?

Asked on 5/06/11, 9:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Get a lawyer. If you can't afford one, go to Legal Services in your area (find it on the Internet).

Read more
Answered on 5/08/11, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas