Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

If I am in Texas and nearing my 17th birthday and desire to join the Armed Forces but my parents disagree, is it a viable option for me to seek emancipation?

Asked on 5/24/10, 5:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

I would if I were you.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/10, 2:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas