Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

can we sue the doctor that messed up a knee replacement knee is know worse than before surgey

Asked on 11/16/09, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Kipness Kipness Law Firm

The fact that your knee is worse is not enough to sue the surgeon.

To determine if there is medical malpractice here, your medical records will need to be reviewed by an independent M.D./surgeon.

For more information, on Texas medical malpractice claims visit or send confidential e-mail to our website.


Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas