Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

A female gets engaged, quits teaching, has no car. Three years later, male cheats and wants to be single. Does the female have any rights to stay in house until employment is found?

Asked on 7/09/12, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

We need more information than what you've given us.

Who owns the house? Under what circumstances does "female" live there? Did she sign a lease?

Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas