Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

Someone moved into the agricultural property behind my agricultural property and proceeded to bulldoze my back fence and back tree line. It was reported to the local sheriff, who was completely unconcerned and did nothing. Do I have any recourse in this matter?

Asked on 2/04/14, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes. Sue the person who did it.

And finance someone to run against this worthless sheriff the next time he runs for reelection.

Read more
Answered on 2/04/14, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas