Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Texas

My sister and I jointly own land given to us by our father. I just got approved for a house and I am wanting to build on my half of the property. How do we go about filing a partition deed so that my two acreas are in my name only?

Asked on 12/21/10, 7:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna

I draft real estate documents for clients across the State of Texas at a flat fee of $450 per document. I can draft the document you need. Feel free to call me 8AM to 11PM 7 days a week at 512-827-7548.

Read more
Answered on 12/28/10, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Texas