Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Texas

If half-siblings are outside of United States dio they need to be included in a small estate affadavit?

Asked on 11/10/23, 4:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Definitely yes.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/10/23, 9:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Texas