Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

My wife was injured 6 yrs ago the company is supposed to pay all medical expensives the rest of her life. Her injury has been getting worse and has rescently been hospitalized because of this injury. But cant get the case handler to return calls, that's probably protocol, what is our next step and do we need an attorney to handle this or possibly sue?

Asked on 1/25/13, 11:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

You should have had a lawyer 6 years ago. It sounds like Texas Workers Comp, is it? Yes, u need a lawyer. Call me for free consultation..

Read more
Answered on 1/26/13, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas