Legal Question in Workers Comp in Texas

i had an auto accident on 11-23-12. It was an on the job auto accident. The compnay i work for has an accidental insurance policy and are denying parts of my care. After nine months , they now want to say my back pain may be degenreative.

They have reduced my pay from 800-1000 a week down to 294 per week.

Is their any one i can talk to to help me get the help I need?

Asked on 10/18/12, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

we handle work injuries give us a call..

Read more
Answered on 10/18/12, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Texas