Legal Question in Education Law in United Kingdom


I'm Lakshmi. Currently I'm a student in the UK. My native place is Sri Lanka. I need some information about Dependant visa. I want to sponsor my husband to the UK. Can I know how much amount will I want to show i my account. please give exactly amount. I'm waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Asked on 6/21/11, 4:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Asif Salam Salam & Co Solicitors

Dear Lakshmi,

The current visa system for sponsoring your dependent partners is due to change shortly and so you would first need to check that you qualify to sponsor him under these new provisions.

With regards to the maintenance amount, this will depend on whether you are studying in London or not, and how long you have been on your current course of studies.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/23/11, 7:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in United Kingdom