Legal Question in Immigration Law in United Kingdom

i came to uk to get married, completed form vaf1f, now i want to stay permanently what should i do?

Asked on 3/26/12, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


That would be directed to an immigration lawyer in the U.K.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/12, 4:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in United Kingdom