Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Virginia

can I sue the police for not investigating a crime where I was shot in a drive by

Asked on 10/28/19, 5:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

If the cops were provably negligent in this incident which resulted

in the damages which you claim to have received, it might make

sense: otherwise best to forget it.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 10/30/19, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Virginia