Legal Question in Consumer Law in Virginia

I purchased some items from a non- chain hair goods store. Four days later I checked my account and was charged $199.00 for items that cost about $19.00. I called the store they said bring the receipt but I can not find the receipt. I did sign a receipt which they shpould have on file and a video camera of my purchase. Is there anything I can do to get my money back? I also have the unopen items.

Asked on 11/02/11, 2:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, take all the items you purchased back to this store and demand

an appropriate adjustment to your account.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/11, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Virginia