Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

My husband had to give up his rights to his son due go not notifing the court within so many days of the summons and also because the mothers new husband wanting to adopt the child does my husband still have the right to still have a relationship q with his son and hav hcontactwith his son

his son is 13

Asked on 10/29/13, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

As I've already answered before, yes, if the boy's "legal parents" agree

to such contact; otherwise, no.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/13, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia