Legal Question in Family Law in Virginia

can i obtain full custody

my husband cheated on me with this woman and got her pregant and now has left me and our two childern. I have a apartment and a job.. he has been gone since october 29...and moved and left bristol friday and the kids havent heard or talked to him since then i dont know his exact location i just want to obtain full custody of my kids

Asked on 3/16/09, 11:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: can i obtain full custody

The law already recognizes you as the natural custodian of your children since you're their mother, and you don't need a court order under your present circumstancs to affirm this particular legal status which you currently already possess.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/09, 12:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Virginia