Legal Question in Health Care Law in Virginia

my father is on diabilty, he was hospitalized in october with the swine flu and almost did not make it, he knows he has to pay the bill and has been making payments every month (what he can afford) to the hospital. he received papers that they are going to take him to court. should he get a lawyer? how can they sue if he is paying what he can?

Asked on 5/24/10, 10:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Yes, your father should have a lawyer to represent him under the circumstances

described. (Perhaps, he can qualify for such with one of the low cost legal

services providers in his area.)

Read more
Answered on 6/06/10, 6:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Virginia