Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

Can I change my job before the 180 days period of my I 140?

Asked on 3/09/19, 7:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

140 refers to what?

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 4/08/19, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia