Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

I would like to Sponsor a family member. Im a U.S.Citizen and have a stable Job as well. What are the steps. Thanks

Asked on 5/25/20, 4:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you're looking to prepare the case yourself, the USCIS website is a good place to start. They have helpful links for family based immigration. You can also check the U.S. Dept of state website for further information on " consular processing".

If you seek legal representation with your case, feel free to contact my office.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/20, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia