Legal Question in Immigration Law in Virginia

How will I know if I-485 throu K1 will have intervew for conditional GC or not? it is tenn months and we are separated now.

Asked on 10/01/16, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

So, why not contact the immigration services facility where your paperwork

for the conditional Green Card was sent and ask for a status report (making sure that

you update them on any new address that you may now have and which

was not included in this paperwork) ?

Read more
Answered on 10/10/16, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Virginia