Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Virginia

I want to hire a lawyer ,But there is one thing i want to straightning out such as what a lawsuit stands for, In terms of Freedom of information act requested at Usdoj ,In a case of in their response from the adminstrative appellate office in literally stating they're not interested releasing files that has been recorded at their office.Instead suggesting me that i have been permitted filing a lawsuit at district court by the does this mean a compensational issue or an attempt to get usdoj adminstrative office for Foia/pa to release for my records requested?

Asked on 4/08/20, 5:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Divorce actions and related matters filed in the circuit court are (as far as I am aware)

considered public documents which anyone can look at unless for some special

reason the court has agreed to have them sealed.

Office Tel. (703) 346-3542

Read more
Answered on 4/08/20, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Virginia