Legal Question in Criminal Law in Washington

My boyfriend is in Pierce County jail and he wants me to find out some info. for him. When he was arrested the policemen let their police dog attack him while he was in a lake and the police hid in the bushes. He never seen any police officers at all. and the police dog had bit him. Is there anything that he can do to sue them for this?

Asked on 8/23/11, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Baner Baner & Baner

Varies greatly depending on the facts. Speak with a PI (personal injury) attorney if serious. It would be my understanding that such a case would have difficult proofs though.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/11, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Washington