Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

Can i file the copy of checks my ex husband hide through divorce from our business account m, into my papers that I’m sending for recalculating child support I want the court to know that he does have the money

Asked on 4/21/23, 5:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Preble Preble Law Firm, P.S.

Yes, you may in Washington. You would do so under seal as you would all financial documents.

I couldn't answer for another state, and unless there is some specific proscription for doing so that would cause trouble for you, it is, as they say, easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/23, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington