Legal Question in Family Law in Washington

How do I file to become custodian over my child.

Asked on 4/21/20, 2:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Janal Rich Law Office of Janal M. Rich, pllc

The answer depends on if both parents are listed on the birth certificate.

Please feel free to schedule a consultation with my office at the following link:

Read more
Answered on 4/21/20, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Washington