Legal Question in Immigration Law in Washington

I used to work full-time for Company A (still have an approved i-140 with this firm) and have very good work relationship with them. A year ago I moved to Company B (have H1B with them and they are currently applying for my PERM) . My previous employer(Company A) asked me if I can work part-time (variable hours each weak). Can I work full-time for Company B and concurrently work part-time for Company A? Is there any paper-work or process that me or my previous employer need to go through to make it happen? Thanks.

Asked on 10/09/18, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ajay Arora Ajay K. Arora, Attorney-at-Law, P.C.

Co. A would file a concurrent H1B petition for part-time employment. Upon filing you can be employed by Co. A. The process is similar to filing an H1B petition for a full-time position (I-129 and supplements, LCA, employer support letter, etc.).

Read more
Answered on 10/09/18, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Washington