Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

Hi my husband was involved in a motorcycle crash last Monday that Wasn't his fault. He was hit by a distracted motorist and his bike was a total loss. His injuries, although numerous, aren't that serious, but he has not been able to return to work. I don't know what kind of coverage the other driver has or what limits. About how much can he expect to receive for compensation and pain & suffering? How long should it take to get a check to replace his motorcycle?

Asked on 8/18/15, 9:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Stan Glisson Glisson & Morris

I would recommend you contact a lawyer right away. The process may take a while, in order to ensure you are fully compensated.

You will almost certainly get a better ultimate outcome if you consult with a lawyer to help you get the best settlement from the insurance company and their lawyers.

We would be glad to talk to you about your case and what your options are.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/15, 9:58 pm
Christopher Davis Davis Law Group

I would definitely recommend that you contact a personal injury attorney with experience specifically handling motorcycle claims. It is often in your best interest to find an attorney with experience that is relevant to your case type. There are likely many questions that you have about your husband's future, and most personal injury lawyers will offer a free consultation to discuss your options.

We would be happy to assist you with evaluating the best course of action for you and your husband. You may reach us at any time at 206-727-4000. We wish you and your husband the best.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/15, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington