Legal Question in Personal Injury in Washington

mail fraud

If two people, one who lives in Michigan and one who lives in Washington state, want to sue 2 people over mail fraud, and they live in Iowa and Washington state, where can the suit be filed?

Asked on 8/28/07, 9:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Merry Kogut Key Peninsula Law

Re: mail fraud

Your situation is too complicated to answer without a lot more information, but the likely choice may be a federal court in any one of those states.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/07, 7:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Washington