Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Washington

a neighbor built a fence that protrudes onto our property. What can we do?

Asked on 7/06/12, 9:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Baner Baner & Baner

You don't want that to stay. Get a professional survey done to establish where "your property" actually is if you haven't already done so.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/12, 9:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Washington